Specialist Endodontics/Root Canal Treatment
Protect your dental health
It is important to treat tooth infections as soon as possible, as they can not only be very painful, but they can lead to painful abscesses or tooth loss. Performing root canal treatment means that you should have a healthy, functioning tooth for many years to come.
We are committed to giving you the best value possible when it comes to our range of dental and cosmetic treatments, including membership plans.
Signs you may need treatment
Infections in the root canal can happen for a number of reasons, including tooth decay, leaking fillings or trauma to the teeth, including broken teeth. If you have an infection, you may be experiencing some of the following symptoms:
- Sensitivity to hot or cold food and drink
- Discomfort when biting or putting pressure on the tooth
- A change in tooth colour, which could signal nerve loss
- Bumps near to the painful tooth
- Tender or swollen gums
- Discharge from the infected tooth
- A loose tooth