If you’re looking for a complete transformation, then veneers could be an excellent choice. Veneers are special custom-made shells – designed in consultation with you – that are bonded to the surface of your teeth and help to create a beautiful new smile.
Covering a range of issues
Porcelain veneers are a quick, effective and attractive way to resolve a range of problems, including:
- Misshapen and crooked teeth
- Chipped, worn and damaged teeth, including teeth that have suffered excessive teeth grinding or jaw clenching
- Gaps, especially where orthodontic treatment may not be suitable
- Stained and discoloured teeth
From the minute you pick up the phone to make an appointment, to the moment you leave the practice, our friendly, experienced team will be here for you.
We’ll start with a consultation to ensure that veneers are right for you and to decide the exact result you’d like. We’ll then take detailed moulds of your mouth and send them to the dental laboratory. The dental technicians then use porcelain to create beautiful, hard-wearing veneers that look, feel and reflect the light just like natural teeth. We’ll prep your teeth and then bond the veneers to the front of them.
The benefits of veneers
- Whiter, more even teeth
- Realistic and natural look
- Strong and durable
- Stain resistant
- A quick and easy procedure
- Can be used to complement other treatments