A beautiful smile
- Replacing chips and broken edges
- Minimising the appearance of cracks
- Filling in gaps between teeth
- Improving the shape of teeth
- Lightening dark areas on your teeth
- Covering exposed roots and protecting them from sensitivity issues
- Masking the appearance of receding gums
We can address multiple issues at the same time, meaning that you can have a full mouth makeover with minimal fuss, in as little as one session.
We are committed to giving you the best value possible when it comes to our range of dental and cosmetic treatments, including membership plans.
The benefits of composite bonding
- Fast and effective – most issues can be fixed in just one appointment
- Fully functioning teeth straight after the treatment
- Non-invasive, unlike alternatives like crowns and veneers that remove parts of the tooth
- Protects chipped and broken edges from further damage
- Natural looking
- Matches the colour of your teeth perfectly
During your appointment, we’ll mix the composite bonding material to match the exact shade of your own teeth (or a shade of your choosing if you opt to whiten your teeth). We’ll then roughen the surface of the chosen teeth and use the composite bonding material resolve any chips, cracks or gaps. The composite is hardened using a curing light as soon as it’s been applied, so that you’ll be able to bite down comfortably on your teeth by the end of your treatment.