Dermal fillers can help make skin look plumper, tighter and more youthful by filling in deep lines and wrinkles. They are a safe, non-surgical way to reverse visible signs of ageing.
Turn back time
As we age, collagen breaks down and the skin on your face can start to become flat and saggy. Fillers work by replacing the collagen lost through ageing. The treatment not only helps to smooth out lines, but can also be used to sculpt and enhance your existing facial features.
From the minute you pick up the phone to make an appointment, to the moment you leave the practice, our friendly, experienced team will be here for you.
How can dermal fillers be used?
- Smoothing out smile lines around the mouth and nose
- Adding volume to cheeks that look flat and droopy
- Plumping up lips and creating a more defined outline
- Contouring cheeks and cheekbones to create a more defined, youthful look
- Creating a slimmer jawline
- Minimising the appearance of hollows under the eyes, lessening the appearance of dark circles
- Filling acne scars
- Improving the symmetry of facial features